Monday, February 15, 2016

Etoh Abuse From A Narcissist

Has Your Health Been Affected By Your Alcohol Consumption?
By time I made it into AA my body was starting to be physically effected by my alcohol abuse. who would? It's not like you expect to meet and marry a narcissist. I was drinking daily by time I got divorced I have been drinking since i was 19 years old i am 27 now and trying ... Read Article

Cluster B Personality Disorders - Wikipedia, The Free ...
Cluster B personality disorders. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (Redirected from Cluster B) Jump to: navigation, search Personality disorders; Cluster A (odd) Paranoid; Schizoid; Schizotypal; Cluster B (dramatic) Antisocial; Borderline; Histrionic ... Read Article

Self-medication - Wikipedia, The Free Encyclopedia
A crucial determinant of whether a drug user develops drug abuse is the presence or absence of negative reinforcement, Self-medicating excessively for prolonged periods of time with benzodiazepines or alcohol often makes the symptoms of anxiety or depression worse. ... Read Article

No comments:

Post a Comment